This Blog displays messages that Colonel Bill's Wargames Depot posts upon it's Facebook Page, and will sometimes feature other snippets of information as and when received.

** Comment Moderation has been enabled. **
Apologies for the inconvenience, but there is a number of spam Google accounts leaving replies at present on blog posts.

Friday, 23 June 2017

Colonel Bill's: Great Little Army For Sale*

*I didn't know what to call this, in case a Google search for extremism linked to this. Stranger things have happened!

Quoted from Colonel Bill's Facebook:

Currently for sale in our online store is a beautifully painted 28mm Islamic Crusades skirmish army. We understand that these are Black Tree Design metal figures and, they would equate to a 6 point Saga (cross & Crescent) army. They would also be very suitable as the basis of a larger Hail Caesar army. There are 51 pieces and we have them for sale for £265

LINK to the sale
Cheers for looking

12 comments:

  1. While the spearmen with grounded spear are BTD, none of the other figures are. Nice looking army!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Jonathan Freitag: Thank you, I'm seeing Stu tomorrow at a show so I'll pass on what details I find out.

      It's certainly colourful (which is rather nice)

      Delete
  2. A nice bright colourful army.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Clint: Yes. I wonder if it impacts surprise attacks or ambushes in games?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Michał Kucharski: Yes, I agree with you. Definitely colourful

      Delete
  4. Great looking warband! Really like those blues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Gordon Richards: Yes, those blue and yellow figures in the last photo look beautiful. I hate painting yellow, best I ever get is mucky colours :( [so I cheat and paint browns and call them yellows]

      Delete
  5. Nice just a bit too much for me 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Matt Crump: I can get Stu to sell you some ACW instead? :P

      Delete
  6. Wonderful job and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Phil: Yes, completely agree. The painter has done a nice job on them

      Delete

comments left on this blog will not be viewed by Colonel Bill himself (unless I email him and advise him to)

to contact the Colonel direct, email colonelbill@colonelbills.com