This Blog displays messages that Colonel Bill's Wargames Depot posts upon it's Facebook Page, and will sometimes feature other snippets of information as and when received.

** Comment Moderation has been enabled. **
I'm still being pestered by a persistent spam-bot, so only Google Accounts can leave comments on the blog.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017

NEW! Painted Items For Sale - C19th Africa and more...

New painted figures available in our shop. These include a Tuareg raiding party. 28mm Unfeasibly figures painted by the super talented brush of Andy Osborne. Enjoy...


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @Gordon Richards: Yes, I have to admit I like them. Wasn't too sure on the blue when I first saw the 1st picture, but looking at the foot soldiers and the force elements separately I think the colours used work really well.

      Delete
  2. So tempted every time I see these figures - I have the terrain so its only something else for the paint table right :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Stuart S: :))
      Yep. I've been tempted, too, by the Unfeasibly models for a long time. My biggest addiction at Col. Bill's is the second hand figures ... Its like a pick and mix at Woolies!

      Delete

comments left on this blog will not be viewed by Colonel Bill himself (unless I email him and advise him to)

to contact the Colonel direct, email colonelbill@colonelbills.com