This Blog displays messages that Colonel Bill's Wargames Depot posts upon it's Facebook Page, and will sometimes feature other snippets of information as and when received.

** Comment Moderation has been enabled. **
I'm still being pestered by a persistent spam-bot, so only Google Accounts can leave comments on the blog.

Saturday, 25 February 2017

New Item At Colonel Bill's!

Quoted from Colonel Bill's Facebook:

New 28mm Depot Battalion items: DBG012 is a set of 2 x Pack Horses. Suitable for many periods from Medieval through to the 20th Century. The pack retails at £6.00
Buy them here! [LINK]

Cheers,
Roy

14 comments:

  1. Very nice. I'll have some of them tomorrow at Cavalier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ray Rousell: Was there any left for you then, Ray?

      Delete
  2. These could be useful for a number of my collections. Terrific sculpting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Jonathan Freitag: Yes, generic enough to hopefully be useful to a lot of gamers.

      My proposed idea was WW2 specific, but I was told the range doesn't sell well for Col. Bill's so if I wanted to do something do either a generic miniature or one of the pin-up models as they have a better return value for the investment.

      Delete
  3. I might just get a few of those

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two rather cool minis there, Roy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great and as they're fairly generic I'm sure they'll be very popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Zabadak: Yes. I believe some units have sold, already. Over on the FB page there was some pre-Cavalier show orders made and the webstore is showing a stock available decrease, so its looking good.

      Delete

comments left on this blog will not be viewed by Colonel Bill himself (unless I email him and advise him to)

to contact the Colonel direct, email colonelbill@colonelbills.com