This Blog displays messages that Colonel Bill's Wargames Depot posts upon it's Facebook Page, and will sometimes feature other snippets of information as and when received.

** Comment Moderation has been enabled. **
I'm still being pestered by a persistent spam-bot, so only Google Accounts can leave comments on the blog.

Tuesday, 31 January 2017

New Belt Fed Girls Available Now

The latest Belt Fed Miniatures are now available to buy from Colonel Bill's Wargames Depot.

The photos can be enlarged by clicking on them, and the LINKS beneath each figure's details will take you to the relevant page on the Web-store where the item can be bought. 
These are also available at the shows Colonel Bills attend, via telephone or orders made through email/ordinary mail.

- I didn't paint the miniatures, in case anyone wishes to offer me praise. It would be unfair of me to accept any feedback since I was not the artist. 
Rambo Lynne - Vietnam Vet
Product no.: BFG28
Buy the unpainted model HERE
 Gwendoline - Dark Age Welsh Princess
Product no.: BFG29
Buy the unpainted model HERE
 Holly Roger - Spanish Main Buccaneer
Product no.: BFG30
Buy the unpainted model HERE
 Morag, Una & Fiona - Three Gaelic Witches
Product no.: BFG31
Buy the unpainted models HERE
 Anais - Hussard de la Mort
Product no.: BFG32
Buy the unpainted model HERE

Cheers for looking.
Roy

14 comments:

  1. WooooW, awesome minis! I love the witches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Michał Kucharski: Yes, the witches are my, personal, favourites

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. da Gobbo Grotto: Yes, they're all right. None of them are my favourite miniatures from the range. If I was to choose one of the above to paint to best, I'd probably go with the Napoleonic woman (but omit the nipple).

      Delete
  3. Cool... dig those witches. Whoever painted the checkered frocks has a good eye and a steady hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Finch: Yes, those are probably the only models that I'm pretty sure I know who the painter was, as I've seen quite the few models with checkered patterns painted upon the clothing before - And have him tell me that I had to paint intricate detail on the Celt chariot crews I bought last year.

      Delete
  4. Sexy and great looking figures, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Phil: Thanks Phil. I did send in some images of the Playboy models from the film "Apocalypse Now", so I just wonder if those sexy ladies will ever see themselves sculpted.

      Delete
  5. I'll go blind if I enlarge the photos any more 😀 She does appear to have lost her clothes !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Matt Crump: Yes, the Rambo figure is one I'd consider doing a conversion job on. Sculpting a T-shirt (as I don't think a vest would work, with the ammo belts how they are). Nowt wrong with the model as it is, but I do like to convert things.

      Delete
  6. Some wonderful additions to the collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Michael Awdry: Yes. Out of interest I'd be interested to find out which of the above selection had sold the most by the end of 2017. I do find out some details on which sell well, and which don't, and its always interesting to discover what range or sculpts are snapped up or ignored.

      Delete
  7. The witches do look the most usable, though "Gwendoline" is also a great figure though disturbingly looks very much like a friend of mine (sword and all)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Zabadak: Any sculpts that resemble actual persons are a coincidence. Or are they?

      Delete

comments left on this blog will not be viewed by Colonel Bill himself (unless I email him and advise him to)

to contact the Colonel direct, email colonelbill@colonelbills.com