I'll eventually give the answers in the comments of this post, but if people would like to have a go themselves then by all means leave your answers in the comments, below.
### [SPOILER ALERT] The Answers Are Now Provided In The Comments, Below
1) The actor, Val Kilmer said the line, " I'm your huckleberry," in which 1993 American Western film?
2) Ronald Lee Ermey (professionally known as R. Lee Ermey) was originally hired as a technical adviser, but was then cast as a main character, in which Stanley Kubric war film?
3) Dale Adam Dye, Jr. (top technical adviser to Hollywood) has featured in such films and television series as Platoon and Band of Brothers, but what US Military service is he a retired member of?
4) What colour was the little girl's coat in Steven Speilberg's (predominantly black and white) film Schindler's List?
5) The German actor Gert Fröbe, who played Auric Goldfinger in the James Bond film Goldfinger, appeared in which 1962 war film as the Unteroffizier "Kaffeekanne"?
6a) The Germanic war chant in the battle scene at the beginning of Ridley Scott's film Gladiator, is the war chant used in which other film?
6b) And, this film depicts the action near a crossing point on the Buffalo River (English translation used) where a historic British defence, in the southern African continent and now being well-documented and celebrated, what is the name of this 1879 battle?
7) The 1984 film The Killing Fields is concerning which Asian country?
8) What is the name of the film, based on a 1955 novel by Graham Greene, where Michael Caine and Brendan Fraser play a British journalist and an undercover CIA officer respectively, set in 1950s Vietnam?
9) In the 1972 West German film Aguirre, the Wrath of God, the Spanish soldier Lope de Aguirre, who leads a group of conquistadors down the Orinoco and Amazon rivers, is searching for which legendary city of gold?
10) The 1959 film Ben-Hur, starring Charlton Heston, was nominated for 12 Academy Awards and won how many?
11) The city of Deadwood, USA, the historic town where "Wild Bill" Hickok was shot dead at during a poker game and a location depicted in many Cowboy films and television shows, is part of which US State?
12) In the literary work, and the film and television productions, of War & Peace, Prince Andrei Nikolayevich Bolkonsky is wounded and then, some years later, seriously wounded in which two, major Napoleonic battles?