This Blog displays messages that Colonel Bill's Wargames Depot posts upon it's Facebook Page, and will sometimes feature other snippets of information as and when received.

Unless specifically stated otherwise, all miniatures featured on this blog were not painted by me (Roy Williamson).

Friday, 21 October 2016

Latest Miniatures At Colonel Bills!

There's finally some photo's of the latest Colonel Bills miniatures. These have been available at a couple of shows already, but haven't featured on the Internet yet (unless you've seen Ray Rousell's blog!)

So, may I present to you all the latest figures available at Colonel Bills Wargames Depot

Belt Fed Girls
BFG022 - Doll Face Kitty on foot - Wild West Outlaw
BFG023 - Hoetha fukaya - Central African Queen
BFG024 - Brigette - WW2 Wehrmacht Hussy
BFG025 - Dulce Maria - Wild West Mexican Bandito
BFG026 - Agustina of Aragon - Spanish Napoleonic heroine
BFG027 - Razia Sultana - Medieval Indian Warrior Queen

Coming Soon: Female Pirate! Female Rambo!

Depot Battalion Miniatures
DBH012 - C17th Villagers

Painted examples of all the above will be shown as and when completed.

Thank you.

Roy

6 comments:

  1. Other than Agustina, which I'm a bit "meh" about, I think these are all great sculpts, and I'm very tempted by the villagers and two of the ladies! (The African and Indian)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Zabadak: No, I'm not struck on the Maid of Zaragoza miniature, to be honest. Nothing wrong with the sculpt, but it just doesn't capture my desire to own or paint it.

      I bought the African and Indian lass's at Shildon, along with the WW2 German, and have been trying to get some paint on one all this week. But along comes another suggestion from elsewhere and now I'm painting Col Bill Celt Chariots and my father is constructing a Roman Hippodrome [Best not to ask why...].

      Delete
  2. I've been waiting for these to arrive at the web store, certainly a couple will be heading my way, are ones as Joe actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Michael Awdry: Yes, I reckon those two are the best of the bunch, and as soon as I saw them I knew I'd be buying.

      Delete

comments left on this blog will not be viewed by Colonel Bill himself (unless I email him and advise him to)

to contact the Colonel direct, email colonelbill@colonelbills.com